Annie Hardock is an author, educator and entrepreneur. In this episode of Coffee With T, she discusses how to build a better community.
Building a better community can be a challenging task, but it’s definitely possible. Annie discusses ways to find shared interests, build relationships and connect with like-minded people. She also offers advice on how to create community groups and connect with global communities. By listening to this episode, you’ll learn how to create a meaningful, supportive online community!
Where to find Annie:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/unitednetworksforgrowth
- Annie’s book Asian Women Who Boss Up and contact info: Https://bit.ly/3KoQtNA
#ConfidentStrides #coffeewitht #toniatyler #strideflowcreate
Ways to Support and Grow with Us:
- Subscribe: https://bit.ly/3wjtS11
- Buy Me Coffee:https://www.buymeacoffee.com/toniatyler
- Patreon: Patreon.com/confidentstrides
At Confident Strides, we believe that if you strengthen the core of an individual, other domains to include relationships and vocation will flourish as a natural byproduct of that empowerment.
Our featured video podcast “Coffee with T” on Confident Strides is a 20-minute conversational interview on different topics ranging personal development to business strategy and entertainment to foster empowerment in others.
We believe everyone has story to share. By creating this platform, people can share their wisdom and insight, gain exposure and allow their voices to be heard.
Connect with CONFIDENT STRIDES:
- Important Links to Website and More : https://linktr.ee/confidentstrides
- To listen on Podcast: https://anchor.fm/confidentstrides
Thank you for listening!
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/confidentstrides/support